Off2On (O2O) has become a big catch phrase that may be considered as the next whale of a thing after the advent of “mobile”. Almost everyone is speaking of it, may it be an internet egg head or a commoner.
So what is this O2O precisely?
O2O stands for “Offline to Online”. Basically it is a dramatic way in which brands reach their customers, making it faster and easier for consumers to get education, buy things or avail services online rather than going to the physical store.
But, then the next question that shoots up is as to why one should drive consumers to online world? Here are the top reasons for this question:
- 24 hour availability – clients and prospects can read about products and place orders anytime – may it be day or night; regular business days or holidays
- Better customer support – customers can have their information from a product specific sheet or frequently ask questions (FAQ), which will not only save their precious time but will make them avail better services. This means that they have to make fewer phone calls and there is no question of any stop over at offline stores.
- One click away from the store – one can order, pay online and then benefit from the service either online or in case of commodities get it delivered at their door step.
- Global reach – live anywhere, are the long cold winters or hot humid weather starting to get you down? As long as you have a solid internet connection you need not step out and can shop virtually anywhere. The world has gotten very small and the internet has reduced your need to “be” somewhere.
- Faster response time – in the olden times, purchase orders were called in or dropped off. The workload of the sales staff would then determine the time, whether hours or even days to process the order. But with a competent online store the order gets processed in no time.
- Cost effective – vast majority of stores offer prices that are much lower than you will find at a physical store.
Latest Entrant in to Offline 2 Online Club – Online Education
Online training and learning – currently the most notable among all this in the O2O world is the opening up of new arenas for online training. Online training participants have easy and convenient access to classes. The classes can be offered either live or recorded well in advance, giving participants a secure entrée to the event which will facilitate to learn at one’s own pace. Learning online is much more comfortable than sitting in a class; not only it saves money on transportation bt also does not require a participant or a student to dress up and go anywhere. Online training augments traditional training with web based components and learning ambience where the educational world is experienced online. A customized approach to knowledge attainment, suiting learning styles and busy schedules along with continual access to resources through online delivery and automated management tools minimizes the faculty cost as well as the time associated with the experience.
Big Innovators in Online Training Space:
Cognitel is one of the training companies which has developed an online training platform which is first of its kind solution for corporate and individual learning. Designed to facilitate an interactive learning experience, this online platform provides efficient delivery off online training – anytime and anywhere in the world. Cognitel’s online learning solution gives the end user, an unparalleled key to online educational content as well as delivers training program to a global work place, while mitigating time and training cost. It enables employees to learn in the way they want by providing them with a choice of learning methods.24/7 accessible educational content, lectures, chat room discussions all enhance the quality of learning experience.