Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is the ability of machines to perform tasks normally requiring human intelligence. This includes things like visual perception, decision making, speech recognition, and translating between languages. Machine Learning (ML) refers to the process by which machines improve their performance without explicit programming. With machine learning, machines discover patterns, are able to make predictions, and get better over time with exposure to data.
The AI-ML course is a self-learning module developed by Industry Experts, which takes you through the basics and intermediate level of understanding of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
Total duration of the e-learning course = 1 hour, which includes online videos and a final quiz.
On successful completion of the quiz, you will receive a downloadable “Course Completion Certificate”.
What you will learn:
- What is Artificial Intelligence (AI)?
- History of AI
- Relationship between AI, Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Types of AI
- AI Industry Ecosystem
- Application of Artificial Intelligence
- Data Science and Data Engineering
- What is Machine Learning (ML)?
- Application of Machine Learning
- Machine Learning Classifications
- What is Deep Learning?
- Introduction to Descriptive Analytics, Predictive Analytics, Prescriptive Analytics
- Case study discussion
- Anyone who wants to learn and understand Artificial Intelligence – Machine Learning
- Anyone willing to build a career in AI-ML, this is the correct start point for you.
Students and working professionals from any domain, with or without any knowhow on AI or ML, can register for this course.
If you are willing to become an AI Engineer or an AI Developer, then register for Cognitel’s HCIA-Artificial Intelligence virtual training program, where you shall be taken through practical aspects of Artificial Intelligence. Through HCIA-AI training, you shall be prepared for Huawei’s HCIA-AI certification exam.