- Basic concepts of storage
- Basic concepts of hard disks
- RAID technologies
- SAN(SAN Area Network) technologies
- NAS(Network Attached Storage)technologies
- IP-SAN and FC-SAN configuration
- Big data
- Backup and disaster recovery
- Cloud computing introduction
- Huawei storage product introduction
Enterprises gain a basic understanding of Huawei enterprise storage and can perform common configuration and troubleshooting faults of Huawei storage devices.
The HCNA Storage includes 60 Questions and duration of the test is 90 minutes. You need to score minimum 60% marks to clear the test.
*Pass 4 Sure
- Take the test and score minimum 60%, good enough to let you clear the actual examination.
- In case, you are not able to clear the examination, “No questions asked, 100 % fee would be refunded.
- For claiming refund, you need to send the voucher and test results to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q 1. We can use IP phone to access many directories/address books including(). ?
A. Individual directory
B. Remote directory
C. Corporate directory
D. Friend directory
Q 2.25. Which of the following must be configured for the IP phone ?
A. Regestartion server(IP PBX)address configuration in SIP server area.
B. Regestration phone number configured in the SIP user ID area.
C. IP address of the IP Phone.
D. IP address of the IAD.
Q 3.About CDR server, which of the following statement are correct ?
A. The CDR server places the binary CDR file provided by eSpace U1900 to the specified directory.
B. The CDR server provides an FTP interface, through which the binary CDR file is provided for the BMU or CDR agent.
C. The CDR server provides GUIs for users to perform CDR related functions,including querying CDR information and deleting CDR files.
D. The CDR transmission control switch is configured on eSpace U1900.
Q 4.The RTP protocol belongs to the ( ) in the OSI protocol. ?
A. Physical layer
B. Data link layer
C. Network layer
D. Application layer
Q 5.Which of the following statement about the IAD132 functions are correct??
A. The IAD132 functions as an analog trunk device
B. The IAD132 can allocate numbers
C. The IAD132 can connect to analog phone sets
D. The IAD132 can support digital to analog conversion.