With HCIP R&S certified engineers, enterprises are able to construct complete small and medium-sized networks and integrate voice, wireless, cloud, security, and storage technologies into their networks in order to support a variety of applications while providing enhanced security, availability, and reliability.
- Network fundamentals
- Principles of switches and routers
- TCP/IP protocol family
- Routing protocols
- Access control
- Troubleshooting of network faults
- Installation and commissioning of Huawei routing and switching devices
- Demonstrate a comprehensive and thorough understanding of small and medium-sized networks, including general network technologies, and
- Design small and medium-sized networks independently and implement the designs using Huawei routing and switching devices.