Scrum Master Certified Exam is appropriate for anyone who is interested in working as a Scrum Master.
There is no formal prerequisite for this certification. However, it is preferable to complete the Scrum Developer Certified (SDC™) certification before applying for the Scrum Master certification (SMC™).
- Multiple Choices
- 100 questions per exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 120 minutes duration
- Online proctored exam
- Scrum Body of Knowledge (SBOK™ Guide) 2013 edition (soft copy)
- SBOK™ Guide Table of Contents
- Roles Guide for SMC Course (What to read from SBOK™ Guide?)
- SMC Certification Exam (Proctored Online Exam)
- Online Certificate
- Physical Certificate
- Name Addition to SCRUM study Certification Registry
See Additional Information.