This certification is appropriate for anyone interested in getting familiar with the concepts and practices of Agile Project Delivery, and who wants to have a working knowledge of the various Agile methodologies..
There is no formal prerequisite for this certification. However, a SDC™ or SMC™ certified professional will be able to easily understand the concepts required for the certification exam.
- Multiple Choices
- 140 questions per exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 180 minutes duration
- Online proctored exam
- Scrum Body of Knowledge (SBOK™ Guide) 2013 edition (soft copy)
- SBOK™ Guide Table of Contents
- Roles Guide for AEC Course (What to read from SBOK™ Guide?)
- SAMC™ Certification Exam (Proctored Online Exam)
- Online Certificate
- Physical Certificate
- 24 PMI PDUs
- Name Addition to SCRUM study Certification Registry
See Additional Information.