HCIA – Artificial Intelligence
The HCIA-AI V3.0 exam covers: AI Overview, Machine Learning Overview, Deep Learning Overview, Mainstream Development Frameworks for AI, Huawei AI Development Framework MindSpore, Huawei AI Computing Platform Atlas, Huawei Open AI Platform for Smart Devices, Huawei Cloud Enterprise Intelligence Application Platform and Comprehensive AI Experiment.
The HCIA-AI virtual training prepares an aspirant for HCIA-AI V3.0 certification exam which is recognized globally.
Passing the HCIA-AI V3.0 certification will indicate that you:
- have mastered the AI development history, the Huawei Ascend AI system, the full-stack all-scenario AI strategy，and the algorithms related to traditional machine learning and deep learning.
- are able to build, train, and deploy neural networks by using development frameworks TensorFlow and MindSpore.
- competent for sales, marketing, product manager, project management, technical support, and other AI positions.
The training starts on June 14th and ends on June 25th, 2021.
Each day you will have 4 hours session.
At the end of the training, you will have access to
- Training completion certificate
- Access to HCIA-AI practice exams
- AI-ML projects
After completing the training, you will be able to:
- Understand the overview of AI.
- To solve the tasks of different types, understand the whole process from data acquisition and processing, model building to result output and evaluation.
- Understand the overview of Deep Learning.
- Basic understanding of TensorFlow 2.1.0, Pytorch, MindSpore framework, can realize simple application.
- Understand Huawei’s strategic layout in artificial intelligence and Huawei Cloud EI.
- Understand Huawei Ascend series products.
- Those who hope to become AI engineers.
- Those who hope to obtain an HCIA-AI certificate.
- Those who hope to know how to use, manage, and maintain Huawei AI products and AI cloud services.
- Be familiar with basic operations on Linux operating systems.
- Possess the basic knowledge of advanced mathematics.
- Familiar with python language, have studied the pre-course of “Python Basics”.
Exam Code: H13-311
Exam Type: Written examination
Exam Format: Single Answer, Multiple Answer, True-false Question
Passing Score/Total Score: 600/1000
Exam Cost: 200USD
TOP 10 PERFORMERS OF COGNITEL’S TRAINING BATCH, WILL BE AWARDED FREE EXAM VOUCHER FOR SINGLE ATTEMPT EXAM.
- AI Overview
- Technical Fields and Application Fields of AI
- Huawei’s AI Development Strategy
- AI Disputes
- Future Prospects of AI
Machine Learning Overview
- Machine Learning Definition
- Machine Learning Types
- Machine Learning Process
- Other Key Machine Learning Methods
- Common Machine Learning Algorithms
- Case Study
Deep Learning Overview
- Deep Learning Summary
- Training Rules
- Activation Function
- Types of Neural Network
- Common Problems
Mainstream Development Frameworks for AI
- Mainstream Development Frameworks
- TensorFlow 2.x Basics
- Common Modules of TensorFlow 2.x
- Basic Steps of Deep Learning Development
Huawei AI Development Framework MindSpore
- MindSpore Development Framework
- MindSpore Development and Application
Huawei AI Computing Platform Atlas
- Overview of AI Chips
- Hardware Architecture of Ascend Chips
- Software Architecture of Ascend Chips
- Huawei Atlas AI Computing Platform
- Industry Applications of Atlas
Huawei Open AI Platform for Smart Devices
- AI Industry Ecosystem
- Huawei HiAI Platform
- Developing Apps Based on Huawei HiAI Platform
HUAWEI CLOUD Enterprise Intelligence Application Platform
- Overview of HUAWEI CLOUD EI
- HUAWEI CLOUD EI Solutions