HCIA – Big Data
HCIA-Big Data V3.0 exam covers:
- Development trend of the big data industry, big data features, and Huawei Kunpeng big data.
- Basic technical principles of common and important big data components (including HDFS, ZooKeeper, Hive, HBase, MapReduce, YARN, Spark, Flink, Flume, Loader, Kafka, LDAP and Kerberos, Elasticsearch and Redis).
- Huawei big data solutions, functions and features, and success stories in the big data industry.
The HCIA-Big Data virtual training prepares an aspirant for HCIA-Big Data V3.0 certification exam which is recognized globally.
Passing the HCIA-Big Data V3.0 certification will indicate that you:
- Master the technical principles and architectures of common and important big data components, including HDFS, Hive, HBase, Flume, Spark, Flink, Elasticsearch and Redis, and capable of using Huawei big data platform MRS.
- Able to operate and develop services based on Huawei MRS.
- Competent for positions related to big data development engineers.
The training starts on June 28th and ends on July 9th, 2021.
Each day you will have 4 hours session.
At the end of the training, you will have access to
- Training completion certificate
- Access to HCIA-Big Data practice exams
- Big Data projects
Those who desire to become big data engineers. Those who desire to obtain the HCIA-Big Data certification. Junior big data engineers.
- Be familiar with basic operations on Linux operating systems.
- Has basic knowledge of network technology.
Exam Code: H13-711
Exam Type: Written examination
Exam Format: Single Answer, Multiple Answer, True-false Question
Passing Score/Total Score: 600/1000
Exam Cost: 200USD
TOP 5 PERFORMERS OF COGNITEL’S TRAINING BATCH, WILL BE AWARDED FREE EXAM VOUCHER FOR SINGLE ATTEMPT EXAM.
- Big Data Development Trend and Kunpeng Big Data Solution
- HDFS and ZooKeeper
- Hive – Distributed Data Warehouse
- HBase Technical Principles
- MapReduce and YARN Technical Principles
- Spark In-Memory Distributed Computing
- Flink, Stream and Batch Processing in a Single Engine
- Flume – Massive Log Aggregation
- Loader Data Conversion
- Kafka – Distributed Publish-Subscribe Messaging System
- LDAP and Kerberos
- Elasticsearch – Distributed Search Engine
- Redis In-Memory Database
- Huawei Big Data Solution