This workshop recognizes that good business ethics are essential for the long-term success of an organization. Implementing an ethical program will foster a successful company culture and increase profitability. Developing a business ethics program takes time and effort, but doing so will do more than improve business, it will change lives.
None! Mandatory course for all employees.
- What is ethics
- Implementing Ethics in the workplace
- Employer / Employee rights
- Business and Social responsibility
- Ethical decisions
- Whistle Blowing
- Unethical behaviour
- Ethics in business
- Define and understand ethics
- Understand the benefits of ethics
- Create strategies to implement ethics at work
- Recognize social and business responsibility
- Identify ethical and unethical behavior
- Learn how to make ethical decisions and lead with integrity