This course prepares an individual for the critical task of managing and growing a profitable business. Customer organisations today have complex buying patterns with involvement of many stakeholders and entities. Navigating this structure in a way to reach the desired outcome of running the account profitably needs structure, tools and creativity. This course focuses on the creation, execution and evaluation of an overall plan that helps your account team develop new relationships at the C-level in order to maximize business growth.
The course is applicable to Account Management teams that interface with the client organization and have the charter of driving profitable business. Basic experience (1-2 years) in handling a customer is required in order to understand and apply the processes and tools.
- Account Plan basics
- Customer Sales Cycle
- Power Map construction
- Key Stakeholder identification
- Concept of Cross and Up selling
- Sales Funnel Preparation
- Competitor Mapping
- Effective Meetings
- Case Studies and Role Plays
- Gain knowledge and skills to be able to independently plan, organize and manage an account
- Understand the different levers to apply in order to win more business for your company
- Create a customer who appreciates your sales engagement process