- Understand detailed Network Architecture and Interfaces of packet switching networks including MPBN
- Apply concepts of signalling protocols – SIP, Diameter, TCP / IP, X.25, Frame relay etc. in network resiliency / redundancy.
- Explain data connectivity/tunnel flow and upper layer messages
- Perform Design and Dimensioning of Packet core network
- Understand Wi-Fi offload concept
- Monitor network performance reports, KPIs of Packet core network
- Perform network level optimization
- Predict the requirement of network up-gradation
- Manage bandwidth administration
- Understand Authentication and security concepts.
- Understand the process and roaming concepts including attach, detach, authentication, security etc
- Understand internet routing schemes, netting, CDN etc. .
- Manage multi-vendor, multi-technology inter-operable Packet core networks including rel 11 & rel12 advancements
- Optimize Packet core network solution through reduction of signaling (ISR) techniques
- Plan various data services and offers and revenue charging models for OTT applications.
- Carry out intra/inter Packet core network troubleshooting including LTE/EPC
- Analyze Packet core network reports .
- Perform parameter level optimization for Web applications
- Deep understanding of network layer functions such as Routing, forwarding, priority & scheduling including congestion control, segmentation & reassembly
- Perform network virtualization and software defined network .
The certification is especially designed for telecom and networking professionals to access their technical skills. The certification not only guides you on your technical strengths and weaknesses but can also act as a benchmark for your next employer
Decorate your CV now ! Get Certified.
Q 1. USSD messages are up to ______. alphanumeric characters in length?
Q 2. Which one of these is invalid SIP URL?
Q 3. What is MAP Opcode for standard SRI for SM?
Q 4.When SMSC sends SRI-SM to HLR, GT of HLR needs to be opened at ______.?
Q 5.What is the MAP Opcode for SIMS?