- Understand IP routing technologies – OSPF, IS-IS, BGP etc
- Understand MPLS, VPN , VRRP, VPLS technologies
- Apply and configure IP QoS principles
- Understand IP Multicast routing protocols
- Configure VLAN, Ethernet link aggregation and STP
- Understand Advanced IP Routing, MPLS, VPM Features
- Cary out IP QoS – HQoS concepts, Multicast routing function
- Apply MPLS TE Technologies for complex Transport network design
- Understand Advanced Security and HA features
- Understand Ether-Trunk, QinQ, VLAN principle and MFF features
- Execute IP Planning and Design
The certification is especially designed for telecom and networking professionals to access their technical skills. The certification not only guides you on your technical strengths and weaknesses but can also act as a benchmark for your next employer
Decorate your CV now ! Get Certified.
Q 1. On which standard is RSTP based?
Q 2. Which of the following standards defines the MST protocol?
Q 3. What protocol is used for Path Setup in MPLS traffic engineering?
Q 4. What does PIM stand for?
A. Protocol Inbound Multicast
B. Protocol Independent Multicast
C. Protocol Independent Management
D. Password Independent Multicast
Q 5.Which BGP path attribute is only used within the local router and NOT shared between all the BGP routers within the AS?
D. Local Preference
- Purchase this certification quiz (add to cart, complete the billing address and make the payment)
- The quiz gets added to your course dashboard
- You will have TWO attempt to complete the test in next 10 days. In case you fail the first attempt, take a RETAKE to complete second attempt.
- Passing score = 60%
- On successfully passing the quiz, the CERTIFICATE link will get enabled and you can download your certificate
For any queries, please write to us at email@example.com