- Understand evolution of Transport Network evolution
- Understand different technologies used for transport network – MW, Optics, Fiber and IP
- Differentiate features and applications amongst different technologies in various topologies
- Identify Optical fiber types, components and elements
- Understand Microwave , packet data and Ethernet fundamentals
The certification is especially designed for telecom and networking professionals to access their technical skills. The certification not only guides you on your technical strengths and weaknesses but can also act as a benchmark for your next employer
Decorate your CV now ! Get Certified.
Q 1. Cross section of which transmission line is frequency dependent?
A. Optical fiber
B. Coaxial cable
C. Twisted pair
Q 2. Which form of multipath fading affects all the frequencies across a given channel equally?
A. Flate fading
B. Selective fading
C. Rain fading
Q 3. Which frequency will have narrow beam width with directional antenna?
Q 4.What option is considered while calculating antenna height on RTT sites?
C. Tower height
D. Building height
Q 5.Gain of Omni directional antenna is __________?
B. Monitered System Resources
C. Mapped RRC Connection
D. Managed System Resources
- Purchase this certification quiz (add to cart, complete the billing address and make the payment)
- The quiz gets added to your course dashboard
- You will have TWO attempt to complete the test in next 10 days. In case you fail the first attempt, take a RETAKE to complete second attempt.
- Passing score = 60%
- On successfully passing the quiz, the CERTIFICATE link will get enabled and you can download your certificate
For any queries, please write to us at email@example.com