- Understand evolution of Transport Network evolution
- Understand different technologies used for transport network – MW, Optics, Fiber and IP
- Differentiate features and applications amongst different technologies in various topologies
- Identify Optical fiber types, components and elements
- Understand Microwave , packet data and Ethernet fundamentals
The certification is especially designed for telecom and networking professionals to access their technical skills. The certification not only guides you on your technical strengths and weaknesses but can also act as a benchmark for your next employer
Decorate your CV now ! Get Certified.
Q 1. What is the core diameter of Single Mode fiber used for long haul communication?
A. 125 micro meter
B. 62.5 micro meter
C. 50 micro meter
D. 9 micro meter
Q 2. Which is not the spectrum window for Optical Fiber communication?
Q 3.Cleanliness of fiber connector is checked by ________?
C. Fiber scope
D. Optical fault locator
Q 4.Which of the following conversion takes place in Optical Regenerator?
A. Optical to optical
B. Electrical to electrical
C. Optical to electrical
D. Optical to electrical to optical
Q 5.Element to prevent light that leaks out of one fiber, from entering another is called _________?
B. Dark fiber
D. Add/drop mux