They could be site technicians, supervisiors, engineers or managers.
The Fall Arrest program is designed to assist in understanding theoretical concepts on fall arrest principles and safety standards. It provides valuable experience through practice of the skills that will be needed while working at height and conducting basic rescues.
- Pre-medical and psychological evaluation
- Arrest Equipments Inspection, Testing and Maintenance
- Anchor Points
- Fall Factors
- Knots and rope preparation
- Arrest Systems and it uses
- Installation of Vertical Life Line
- Installation of Horizontal Life Line
- Arrest Rescue Equipments
- Arrest Rescuers
- Implement basic safety principles while working at heights
- Identify and use of necessary equipments
- Implement rescue plans