- Understand evolution of telecom networks from GSM to GPRS, EDGE, HSPA , LTE and WiFi
- Visualize network architecture, broad interfaces in mobile telecom networks
- Understand Radio Frequency (RF) principles, Cellular concepts and channels
- Identify different network elements of Mobile Telecom Radio network in GSM, UMTS, LTE and WiFi technologies
- Differentiate the broad functionality/implications of various network elements including main sub elements.
- Comprehend government policies and regulations (NTP, Active Sharing , ICR etc.)
- Visualize typical BTS site ( Active & Passive elements)
The certification is especially designed for telecom and networking professionals to access their technical skills. The certification not only guides you on your technical strengths and weaknesses but can also act as a benchmark for your next employer
Decorate your CV now ! Get Certified.
Q 1. What was the peak data rate using EDGE?
A. 473 Kbps
B. 384 Kbps
C. 171 Kbps
D. 144 Kbps
Q 2. The full form of HSDPA is :
A. High Speed Packet Access
B. High Speed Dedicated Packet Access
C. High Speed Downlink Power Access
D. High Speed Downlink Packet Access
Q 3. The higher Modulation scheme used in HSDPA R5 was _____ ?
A. 64 QAM
B. 4 QAM
D. 16 QAM
Q 4.How many GSM TDMA frame can be made by a frequency spot of 5 MHz?
Q 5.What is the size the one PRB in LTE?
A. 180 KHz
B. 15 KHz
C. 5 KHz
D. 20 KHz