The Participants attending the course should have the knowledge of RF fundamentals of GSM & 3G networks.
LTE Air Interface course
- Evolution of 3GPP releases, from release 99 to release 9
- Radio interface techniques, modulaiton schemes and different duplex modes in LTE Physical Layer Structure
- LTE Radio Interface Protocol Stack and LTE States
- Downlink, Uplink Physical signal and channels
- HARQ, Random access procedure
- Power Control and MIMO
- UL and DL Scheduling principles and signaling
- Concepts of dynamic and semi-persistent scheduling
- LTE Mobility, Intra-LTE mobility in ECM-CONNECTED and ECM-IDLE mode
- Explain LTE Air Interface Capabilities
- Explain Radio interface techniques
- Describe LTE Air Interface Accessing & Modulation Techniques
- Understand Physical Layer Structure
- Understand the concept of MIMO
- Explain UL and DL Scheduling principles and signaling
- Understand Radio Frames & Channels Structure
- Explain RRM (Radio Resource management) feature
- Describe E-UTRAN Frequency Bands
- Describe Radio Interface Protocols
- Describe Radio Interface States
- Explain Retransmission Mechanism – HARQ
- Describe LTE Mobility, Intra-LTE mobility in ECM-CONNECTED and ECM-IDLE modes
- Attend the classes from convenience of home, office, etc.
- You need an internet connection of above 512 kbps and a good computer system, with updated Java for attending the LVC sessions.
- All classes are recorded and stored in your account for 30 days. You can review the class recordings, online or offline, after completion of the training.
- During the live sessions, you can chat, discuss and clarify your doubts instantaneously.
- Practice Exams available after the end the exam, to check on the efficiency of learning.
See Additional Information.