This training provides understanding of Electromagnetic field (EMF) frequency spectrum and radiation measurements as per stipulated guidelines. Participants get to understand the various types of EMF radiation testing and validation methods, data collection, analysis and report preparation.
Participants undergoing this course should have basic understanding of RF and wireless networks.
- Electromagnetic Field (EMF) Theory and Spectrum
- EMF Exposure Limits
- TEC Guidelines and compliance process
- EMF Radiation Measurement methods
- Conducting EMF Radiation Tests
- Data collection and analysis
- Report preparation
- Understand the EMF radio spectrum concepts
- Describe the EMF limits, guidelines and compliance processes as specified by regulators
- Conduct EMF radiation testing for various methods using specified tools
- Assimilate data and create reports for submission to regulatory agencies